What is the REVIVAL PRAYER ARMY?
It is an Army formed by people of all denominations
that God is raising to pray specifically
for Revival in the United Kingdom.
They could be called Agents of Revival.
These people are stationed throughout
the United Kingdom.
WHAT IS REVIVAL?
The verb “to revive”, according to the dictionary, means to bring life again, to awaken, to get out of sleep, to act, to rise, to animate, to renew.
The noun "Revival" does not appear in the Bible, but it is a biblical occurrence, and it is used to describe moves that have taken place during the history of the Church. The word "revive" does appear in Habakkuk 3: 2b. We note that Revival is an exclusive work of God; man cannot produce a revival.
Some Definitions of Revival:
As many different Revivals have already occurred around the world, a complete and precise definition of what Revival really is cannot be given, but from all that we have already seen, we can give here some explanations of what Revival is, although they are not conclusive.
* It is God visiting His people.
* Revival is nothing less than days of heaven on earth. (Dr. Martin Lloyd Jones) It is the presence of God Himself, through the Holy Spirit, descending on people collectively, or cities, or entire countries, as was the case in Wales. It is a collective outpouring of the Holy Spirit upon all gathered together, as it was in Acts 2. (Pr. Paul David Cull)
* Revival is the sovereign and supernatural manifestation of the manifest presence of God in the life of his people, generating brokenness, repentance and a longing for holiness and turning the Church to the Word and prayer; it is when the church experiences the power of the Holy Spirit and the Church impacts the world and transforms society. (Pr. Hernandes Dias)
* Revival is simply that moment when God manifests directly in the midst of men; when He 'tears apart the heavens and descends' (Isaiah 64: 1). (Wesley Duewel)
* Revival is neither more nor less than the impact of the personality of Jesus Christ over a church or community. The whole area becomes aware of God. (Duncan Campbell)
REVIVAL IS NOT:
Note: Some items related here may even happen during the revival, but isolated is not revival.
. It is not a movement...
WHAT PRECEDES REVIVAL:
. A time of darkness in society
. Hopelessness in people’s hearts
. Coldness in the churches
PURPOSE OF REVIVAL
To carry out Great Commission
The Great Commission is carried out as the fruit of the revival...
WHAT HAPPENS DURING REVIVAL:
. The Holy Spirit of God is always in control.
. The fear of the Lord come to rests upon all.
. A state of brokenness.
. Unlimited Worship.
. A Strong conviction of sins with confessions
. A State of Repentance.
. A Deep desire for Holiness.
. Many miracles, signs and wonders.
. End to social injustice, violence and crimes.
. Profound impact on society...
RESULTS OF REVIVAL:
- The Church arises (for the Great Commission) in boldness to speak of the love of God to the lost.
- There is extraordinary numerical growth in the Church, membership multiplies supernaturally.
- Society now respects the Church as the Divine Institution it is.
- This revival does not come to liberals, mystics, syncretists and the merely religious, but to a people desperately longing for the presence of God.
- The final phase of revival is the restoration of society to the standards of the Word of God, bringing justice, righteousness, compassion and blessing that should continue through generations.
We, the initiators of the Revival Prayer Army, are a Brazilian married couple, Vicente & Sirlene Albanezi, servants who have always served the Lord and his Kingdom in the areas of publicity, TV production and audio-visuals. We produced several advertising campaigns for the Lord Jesus in Brazil, starting in the city of Goiânia and moving on to São Paulo. Through our producer, we served several national ministries, producing their conferences, seminars and television programs.
For 18 years we produced Valnice Milhomens programs for Television, "Bible School on TV" and "Word of Faith". We also produced 2 evangelistic films, "The Fuse" and "Invisibles". We always seek to serve the Lord in obedience, and now He has brought us to the United Kingdom with a prophetic mission regarding Revival, so that is what we are doing.
To share the following message to the Church of the Lord Jesus Christ in the United Kingdom: Revival is coming to the UK - Get Ready, and Pray! Revival will only come when the Church is ready to receive it, so we are proclaiming this in the UK in order to fulfil the promises announced by the Lord´s prophets over the course of many years (see Amos 3:7).
How do we prepare? By putting our lives, families, businesses, churches, ministries, etc. in order and praying, crying out for revival to come to this generation.
Specific Mission: Revival Prayer Army - II Corinthians 10:4
To raise an army of people to pray as Revival Agents throughout the United Kingdom, generating this revival in unity as the Church of the Lord Jesus and proclaiming the message that revival is coming. We will water the many seeds that have been planted into this land for years, preparing the way, the environment to receive revival. We are in position and following God’s guidance, declaring that a new revival is coming to the UK. We invite everyone to pray, to cry out, to read the Word and to prophesy over the United Kingdom, thus preparing the atmosphere for revival to take place in our day.
We are beginning here by blessing Swindon (you could bless the city where you are living), declaring that the flame of God's move will go out and reach the whole of the United Kingdom and spread throughout Europe, in the name of Jesus.
Revivals, Great Awakenings and visitations from God in the United Kingdom over time
This timeline is to help you get to know and understand God's moves within the UK from when God used a humble man in Ireland (in the 5th Century), Saint Patrick, through many other men and events up until modern times. These men defied the circumstances of their times and made history, being hungry and desperate for the presence of God. Many of them were not understood in their day, but today are examples of people who dared to obey God and in doing so, changed the course of history. Here in the United Kingdom, there were many visitations from the Lord which touched generations both here and around the world, writing chapters of the history of the Church. These amazing accounts demonstrate God's great love for Britain. You will know all or some of the following ‘brave hearts’ for God. We believe that there were many others whom history did not recognise, but they are eternally recorded by the Lord.
We are the next generation that will make history in the UK; WE who are here now on this site, wanting to know more about revivals and about God's next move in the nations of Great Britain.
... If you agree, say Amen!!
If you wish to participate in this Army praying for Revival in the UK,
please fill in all of this application questionnaire. It can also be used
if you just wish to contact us, or you can simply email us: